Question

Loosing control.........

I am so stressed these days I don't even know how to cope. I've been staying with my boyfriend for more than a year, and late last year he got another job and he had to move to another town. I see him every weekend but now I feel like he has changed a lot. Since he moved to the other town things are not well between the two of us and everytime I see him I cry the whole weekend. I don't know what to think anymore. I've been crying so much even my colleagues are begining to suspect that there is something wrong. On valentines day he didn't call and he said he had no airtime. I found out that he called other women (not one including his ex) that night of Valentines day. Ever since that night he doesn't call me anymore.I did not tell him about that but now I am so hurt inside and I can't even talk to him like the way I used to.

He proposed before he moved and I said yes but now I'm not sure aboout everything. I love him so much and he knows that. But I feel that I can't continue wtih this because I do not trust him anymore and I am begining to have hatred feelings and love feelings for him at the same time. I am so angry and I feel l fel like I'm a looser.

This same guy I supported him when he was not down. He was less than me but I did not have a problem with that. We were not condomising but he tested positive and me negetive. Still I supported him until today. If I didn't love him I was going to dump him and move on with my life because he was cheating on me but I didn't. Now I have problems financially and he is saying I'm on my own because he is earning more that me. I'm also the one who helped him to get this job but he didn't even say thankyou.

Thank you for reading this and I'm sorry for this long story and thank you for your responses.

Long distance relationships are rarely easy, and your reactions to this change are clearly not helping --- if you weep all weekend, that's hardly attractive or likely to make him want to spend more time with you. See a counsellor and work on your self-confidence and other issues. From all you say, it really sounds as though he has fallen out of love with you, and has no real interest in seriously renewing the relationship, let alone in marriage,. He is behaving selfishly and badly, and you deserve better than him. He is cheating and could infect you with a eadly virus --- what advantages could there possibly be in continuing a relationship with him ?

1
Posted by: Shae | 2007/02/26

Step 1 - get tested again.

Step 2 - If he is in fact sleeping around and to boot without comdoms, report him for attempted murder.

Step 3 - Run as fast as your feet can carry you from this ignorant and horrible specimen of a human being.

Reply to Shae