Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/03

Loosing Battle - Know I frustrate u guys - Sorry

Hi guys and gals,
You don't have to answer me but I am loosing the battle with myself. I am swinging between happy, angry, sad and it is exhausting me, I am so confused that I don't know what to think anymore. While driving to work I felt absolutely nothing, where I usually get upset with other drivers, I did nothing, just drove but not concentrating, almost went into the back of a car, I didn't even get a fright.
I was so happy before leaving for work and then when I came here I was so angry and now I feel sad, why is this, I feel as if I am loosing my mind.
Am leaving the booze so that is not the problem anymore.........
Take care one and all.

DO concentrate on your driving, BT, it might be any of us in the next car. and you, and us, are valuable. I suspect that the further you get from the booze ( it takes a while for youtr body and brain to correct itself after that ) things will get more routine and settled.

5
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/11/03

hi there

i would like to say something and please hear my heart and don't get all upset

you are a very sweet girl and have alot of wisdom in your heart , but you are what i call a "high maintenance" person
you say so much all the time that i i'm tired before i even read you postings, you have one hell of a lot of problems and get some wonderful advice yet ( pls forgive me if i'm wrong) you are not getting better, it's like one step forward and 2 steps backwards....

what i can't understand ( and i'm not judging) but really want others to help me understand - is why can't you get on top of your problems - is it a chemical thing? or a mind set that needs to happen? are you jinxed? or do you like the attention ?
i don't know ....

this is nothing personal as i said i think you are a sweet girl with lotst of wisdom but many people seem to never get better and i need to understand why. it God unfair to make some one suffer all the time?

my hearts wish is that you do find healing one way or the other one day because being sick and broken is not the way we were ment to live our lives . life is not ment to be a punishment all the time and we are not ment to suffer all the time

take care

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/03

Can honestly say I know how you feel. May it pass quickly and without too much damage though.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Twanette | 2004/11/03

You only frustrate the people that does not try and understand what you going through.

You must try and make peace with yourself. Accept yourself.

Reply to Twanette
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/03

Hi BT,

Maybe this is just you taking in everything thats happened to you lately. I cannot be sure but it does seem a possibility. You just hang in there in the knowledge that what should be, will be. You just hang in there in the knowledge that you will make a difference where you can, & know that where you can't make any difference, it's out of hands, so you can do nothing about it.

Don't try too hard to work out every single thought you have. Often, we don't have any control over our minds & what enters it. but what we can control, is how to react to this, or how to allow this to affect us. If you choose to let it bother you then it will. If you choose to react to it, then do what you can, then let it go in the knowledge that you did try.

What I'm saying is that if you need to be angry, then be angry, but also then let it go coz it doesn't help to hang onto it. If you wanna be sad, then be sad, but then let it go, don't allow it to take you into despression. If you feel like you're losing your mind, then do something to that effect like drink coffee with salt, then realise what you done & throw it away... do the same to that feeling. If you want to be happy, go with it too. Just make sure that you're fully aware of your place when you're driving!!!

Don't try to find answers for what you're going through. Someimes not everything has a reason. Just try accept what you feeling, accept that we have emotions & feelings so we're entitled to feel... & express.

Hang in there BT, this will pass, just give it the time it needs. Also remember that if things are bothering us & we don't work on them but put them at the back of our mind to tackle later, they can come to a stage where it feels like too much & you can't handle much more...Deal with what you when you can if you can, leave the rest for your new able shrink.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: been there | 2004/11/03

ya. know what u mean. lifes passing us by and don't know what to do.......

Reply to been there