Posted by: Sue | 2007/04/05

looser vigina walls

It seems my vigina is loose or not tight after giving birth to my two year old son - is there some pills i can use to tighten up my vigina walls? please email me the answer in embarrassed

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

There are no pills but you can try pelvic floor excercises.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Sue | 2007/04/11

Ladies - thanks
I did google the Kegel and Pilates, KEGEL- i think i know what they are talking about scwizzing the correct muscles and i've tried that in the toilet and i felt the correct muscles - thank you once more i'll make this excercise work for me

Reply to Sue
Posted by: anon | 2007/04/06

Sue, you should google "kegel exercises" or go to your physiotherapist who will show you exercises you can do. Any pelvic tightening exercises like kegel ones will help. Also go to pilates, excellent for pelvic floor and core muscles.

Reply to anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.