Question
Posted by: Sue | 2007/04/05

looser vigina walls

It seems my vigina is loose or not tight after giving birth to my two year old son - is there some pills i can use to tighten up my vigina walls? please email me the answer in embarrassed

There are no pills but you can try pelvic floor excercises.

2
Posted by: Sue | 2007/04/11

Ladies - thanks
I did google the Kegel and Pilates, KEGEL- i think i know what they are talking about scwizzing the correct muscles and i've tried that in the toilet and i felt the correct muscles - thank you once more i'll make this excercise work for me

Reply to Sue
Posted by: anon | 2007/04/06

Sue, you should google "kegel exercises" or go to your physiotherapist who will show you exercises you can do. Any pelvic tightening exercises like kegel ones will help. Also go to pilates, excellent for pelvic floor and core muscles.

Reply to anon