Question
Posted by: Pam | 2007/12/07

LOOSE STOOLS

I RECENTLY WENT THROUGH EMOTIONAL STRESS WHEN I FOUND OUT MY HUSBAND WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR. I LOST MY APPETITE. BUT SLOWLY STARTED EATING. SINCE THEN I HAVE LOOSE STOOLS A FEW HOURS AFTER EATING TOGETHER WITH PAIN IN TUMMY. IS THIS RELATED TO THE STRESS OR COULD IT BE SOMETHING ELSE.

Dear Pam

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is most likely related to the stress but I do however, suggest that you consult your GP for a prescription of Ativan SL. This drug will calm you down and eleviate the symptoms of stress. You should ask the GP to do a stool MCS. This will exclude any other pathological causes for your loose stools.

Kind regards