Question
Posted by: smile | 2003/01/12

loose

Hi its smile again

My previous question to you was about my stool that is loose and your replied that it should be proper diahoreah How does diahoreah work.Could it be that i have AIDS they say if your stomach works that is a major factor.Thanks for always answering my questions somethimes they are stupid questions but i am a person wo worry

Smile, diarrhoea is just one of the symptoms of AIDS and definitely doesn’t mean that you have AIDS. Diarrhoea develops when the food moves too quickly through the intestine or when fluids are secreted into the intestines due to some pathological process.
Hope this answers your question (let me know if it didn’t). Good luck.