Question
Posted by: looking | 2005/01/11

looking forward!!!!!!!1

Hi Doc, i'm one lady who's looking forward into falling preggies and am trying very hard but i've nevr been to the GYNAE.SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT WILL AWOMAN ONLY CONCEIVE BY GOING TO THE GYNAE OR WHAT.

AND I MENSTRUATED TWO TIMES IN A MONTH I MEAN FIRST FOUR DAYS OF THE MONTH AND THE LAST FOUR DAYS OF THE SAME MONTH IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH TAHT !!!!!!

You do not need to see a gynaecologist to fall pregnant unless there are problems. It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive. Most women have 28 day cycles. So, if you have a period on the 1st of the month, the next one should start on the 28th of the same month.

1
Posted by: Norma | 2005/01/12

It is very important for you to see your gynae before you fall pregnant. You are suppose to see your doc once a year (when you are sexually active). Doc will just make sure that everything is fine, it's really important. But no, you can conceive without going to the doc, but it's just better to make sure everything is ok, before you fall pregnant.

It is possible for you to have a period at the begining of the month and the end, depends on how long your cycle is, you will need to know this before you can fall pregnant...

Reply to Norma