Question
Posted by: Chicken & Tuna | 2007/06/13

Looking for wholeweat tortillas or wraps

Many recipes use wholeweat wraps or tortillas. I can only find the normal "white" wraps. Any idea where it can be purchased?

Dear Chicken and Tuna
I don't know where you live, but if you visit some of the large supermarkets in most SA cities, you should be able to find wholewheat wraps and tortillas. If you are feeling energetic you can also make your own wholewheat wraps. Go to Google and type in 'Wholewheat tortillas' and you will find lots of recipes.
Enjoy

1
Posted by: Kay | 2007/06/14

This weekend I found wholewheat wraps at Fruit and Veg City (thats actually the only place that I've seen them).

Reply to Kay