Question
Posted by: Sweey | 2007/05/02

Looking for Spaniel

Hi Does anyone know where i can find a female spaniel baby?

CHeck for breeders with KUSA

1
Posted by: Joni | 2007/05/03

Do you know which breed of spaniel i.e. -|- er, springer, welsh etc.?

Please do your research properly into the breed to ensure that it is best suited to your lifestyle and environment. Please buy from a reputable breeder who breeds for health & temperament, as they are inclined to a few genetic issues.

They are really beautiful, cute, and active little dogs, who love nothing more than to run around with a toy or ball in their mouths. I have one (a Rescue), just remember they don't really do well alone, and would prefer a playmate or 4. They can be quite a handful if alone (which is how we got ours). They are extremely loyal (they will choose one favourite human and will tolerate the rest), loving/affectionate and very very clever, which makes training a pleasure.

I can't reiterate the importance of buying from a reputable breeder, as a badly bred spaniel can have severe temperament problems. My spaniel Milo has the most beautiful personality and soul.

Check out KUSA and don't be afraid of phoning for references.

Reply to Joni