Question
Posted by: Neill | 2005/12/09

Looking For Self Defence Fourways Lone Hill Area

I'm looking for a self Defence school, where self defence is the emphasis rather than the sport. In the Fourways / Bryanston / Lone Hill / Kyalami areas

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

Hi Neill,

Thank you for your mail. JKD High Performance street Fighting is what you are looking for. Please visit www.jkd.co.za Check out all the training groups and branches which you will find in your area i.e. Little Falls, Centurion, Sandton City, Centurion etc.

You can mail me at morne@jkdu.co.za for further assistance.

Stay Safe !
Morne
www.jkd.co.za

1
Posted by: Roan | 2006/01/09

Hi Neill, I am aware of a reality-based Personal Protection course being presented at Planet Fitness Gym in Fourways, the new mega club in Witkoppen ave. by Personal Protection Academy. I suggest you contact the club and get the details from the Club manager [Dustin Leeb] who will put you in contact with the PPA trainers/management.

Reply to Roan