Question
Posted by: inexperienced | 2004/11/11

Looking for my G-Spot

Hi Sex Doc and forum members,

I have been looking at the postings on G-spots. I would love to find mine! Really i would, i have explored my own body, my bf has had a go too. I saw in another posting that the ladies gynea touched it, do they do that? Should i ask him to try find it - just to show me where it is? Or are there positions that stimulate it?

The G-spot was named after a researcher called Grafenberg, who first located the spot inside a woman's vagina. It's a sensitive area just inside the front wall of the vagina, between the back of the pubic bone and the cervix. Many women feel intense pleasure when it's stimulated. Others feel nothing, and still others have the urge to urinate. Find yours, massage it a bit and see which category you fall into. There could be an entire realm of pleasure you've yet to experience!
All women have G-spots. About 50% find stimulation of it pleasurable.
The G-spot is on the top wall of the vagina, about 2 to 3 inches in from the vaginal opening.
Some women can ejaculate from G-spot stimulation.
You may not orgasm the first time you play with it. It can take a few weeks to find exactly what you like.

Reach the G-spot by posing your hand in a come hither motion.
If you have long fingernails, make sure to clip them before entry.
Once inside, rest your fingertips on the slightly ridged area just behind the pubic bone and press upwards lightly.
Move your fingers subtly until you start to feel a small bean-shaped swelling.

Many women claim it is easier to have multiple G-spot orgasms than clitoral ones. Each one often makes the next feel even better.
Use one hand to stimulate your G-spot and the other to massage your clitoris at the same time.
Vary the pressure, speed, and pattern of movement. Try moving your fingers side to side or in small circles.
Point your fingers more sharply upwards and rock them forward and back.
G-spot vibrators can help you find the spot quickly and stimulate it pleasurably.

Position for Pleasure

Have your partner stimulate your G-spot with his or her hand while performing cunnilingus.
Ask your partner to use his or her thumb to rub your clitoris, and the first two fingers to simultaneously stimulate the G-spot.
During intercourse, the head of the penis can rub the G-spot as it withdraws from thrusting, or during partial thrusting at the vaginal opening.
Intensify G-spot orgasms by strengthening your pubococcygeal muscle with Kegel exercises.
Women on Top and Rear Entry are particularly good positions to stimulate the g-spot during intercourse.

Recommended Products:
Toys: Clearly G Vibrator, Come Here Vibrator, Wavy G Dildo, Cyberskin Dildo
Books: The Good Vibrations Guide to the G-Spot, The G-Spot
Videos: The Guide to G-Spot and Male Multiple Orgasm, The Incredible G-Spot

3
Posted by: G-man | 2004/11/11

Lie on your back with your legs spread. Insert your fing in your vagina and hook it up almost like you want to touch the underside of your clit. Obviously there is more chance of you feeling it if you are aroused because it expands when you're aroused. It's about the size of a R2 coin and has a soft foamy kind of feeling. It's about an inch inside the vagina but as you've seen, the position varies slightly. For example, if I spread my wife's legs and spread the vulva too, I can actually see the G-spot. It's fairly close to the entrance.

If you ask you bf to look for it, then while you're on you back with legs sprwad let him insert a finger with his palm turned upwards and then to "call you" iow come here.

Should find it. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Reply to G-man
Posted by: sex slave | 2004/11/11

Your g spot is round about your boyfriens middle finger into your vigina on the upper wall of the vigina, But there is no medical prove of it. Your clitoris is most sesitive and most woman cant even get a orgasim from just penil stimulation the clitorius is the key to all and most woman that get an orgasem from penile stimulation is because of the position and that ther partners body stimulates the clitorus. the g-spot is as it goes a area where a lot of nirves com close to the surface but that about where it is as i have discribed

Reply to sex slave
Posted by: Jiffy | 2004/11/11

Welcome to the G-Search Club! I can assure you many older, very experienced women are still looking for theirs. Some are lucky and find it "by accident", others grow old and later on in life concider the g-spot a fairy tale... lol.

Heard it's worth looking for, but I'm past that now - just enjoy clitoral stimulation and a couple of other things that caught my fancy through the years.

Hope you find yours soon!

Reply to Jiffy