Question
Posted by: rihanna | 2008/06/11

Looking for Mr Right?

I was in a very disturbing relationship and decided that is not working for me. Well, I guess that I am over it and it is time to move on. I am looking for Mr Right, that is if there is any available because most good ones are taken.
What do I want in a men?
I think that I am the ideal women who can offer my man anything as long as he makes me happy. All that I ask for is attention and everything else can follow.

,,,,,

8
Posted by: Britty | 2008/06/13

I was looking through 40 year old newspapers of a very small community and accompanying the wedding pictures of happy couples was a short paragraph of what the bride wore, where they were from and also how they met. Now the details of how they met wre all the same and that is they met because they were passionate about a sport or hobby. No wonder people even today are told to find an interest when it comes to looking for men. Maybe a shared interest is the best foundation for a happy marriage. Maybe a shared interest does make it easier to find Mr Right. Good luck.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/12

look on you LEFT SIDE he might just be there.....

Reply to anon
Posted by: Rihanna | 2008/06/12

I have realised that a person can never find the perfect man but it's like they say men is like good wine the longer you keep the better it taste. So you will just have to take someone and make him the ideal partner for you.

Reply to Rihanna
Posted by: LovetoLove | 2008/06/12

Sometimes and not in all cases there can never be a Mr Right, but you can choose to love an imperfect person perfectly.Because face it no human being is perfect.You know when you meet the right person you would just know and maybe the relationship will be difficult and your'll will go through hard times but those are meant to strengthen a relationship and if it destroys it then it's definitely not meant to be.

Reply to LovetoLove
Posted by: Gentle Voive Of Reason (GVOR) | 2008/06/12

Im sorry to be the one to burst your bubble, but there is no such thing as Mr. Right, just like there's no Aliens and UFO's, its all just a figment of the human imagination. No one is perfect so you have to find someone who has some of the characteristics you are looking for, because he will never have all, and after that theres a whole lot of praying and hoping and trusting invloved,that the guy is hopefully not a nutcase deep down

Reply to Gentle Voive Of Reason (GVOR)
Posted by: Tango | 2008/06/11

Stop looking and let him find you!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Just me | 2008/06/11

...wouldn't it be nice if we could ALL find Mr or Ms Right???

Just make sure their first name isn't ALWAYS ;-)

good luck

Reply to Just me
Posted by: Ok then | 2008/06/11

Keep looking my dear!!

Reply to Ok then