Question
Posted by: Straight girl | 2008/06/17

Looking for lesbian girl

My boyfriend wants a threesome. I have never had a lesbian experience before, but I am willing to try it... if you are interested, can we make contact?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

11
Posted by: julie | 2008/07/02

Contact me if u interested. thedog26athotmaildotcom

Reply to julie
Posted by: Ollie | 2008/06/24

If you're looking for to experiment, go buy a friggin' lab rat! LESBIAN means we don't want to sleep (or stay awake) with your MAN! Fark, don't you idiots have enough sleeze sex sites where you can go pick up freaks?

Reply to Ollie
Posted by: Nikkits | 2008/06/20

Oh!! Sorry for upsetting you girl and even more sorry if I offended you ..... :(

We are really not in our own world even if heterosexist people would like us to be ........

Please learn the following simple FACT and thus BECOME educated ...

GAY IS NOT ABOUT SEX !!!!

No apologies needed - you are welcome ;)

Nikkits
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply to Nikkits
Posted by: Deeve | 2008/06/20

Straight Girl... lets get things very straight then....no one is living in anyones 'own world'. The peole here are not a bunch of stuck up 'whatevers' either. Youv'e clearly crossed the line with your posting.
This is simply a 'forum' for Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual people, and very far from a place where you'll find sexual gratification.
Had you asked for advice around your sexual needs, then that would have been quite different.
WE are clearly offended by your posting...simple!

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/06/19

Hi Straight Girl. The question is if you can read. There are some rules clearly laid out at the top of this page. This is not a pick up site.

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Straight Girl | 2008/06/19

Geeeez, people I am so so so sorry for asking here. You people really live in your own worlds hey?

I apologise.

Reply to Straight Girl
Posted by: straight gal | 2008/06/18

you go nikkits! uneducated people should stick to uneducated sites. sites like ummm, lets c..... hornymatches...?

Reply to straight gal
Posted by: Nikkits | 2008/06/18

Eish, straight people .......

Your b/friend wants sex with his other g/friend in front of you, what has lesbianism (gay sex) got to do with it?

No Lesbian girl will be interested to play sexual games with a straight girl so as suggested, look for a bi-girl and best to do that is in the adult entertainment sections, not here.

Gay/Lesbian is actually not about sex ..................... ???

Nikkits

Reply to Nikkits
Posted by: Headbanger | 2008/06/18

Good to hear that, but I still think you should try and find a bi-girl. Why this facination with having a woman on woman experience. I would like to help you.

Reply to Headbanger
Posted by: Straight girl | 2008/06/17

I know. I don't want the lesbian girl for the threesome. I want her for myself. Just me and her. I want the experience.

Reply to Straight girl
Posted by: Headbanger | 2008/06/17

Hello you are barking up the wrong tree, go find a bi- woman A lesbian experience does not include a man.

Reply to Headbanger