Posted by: bugsy | 2008/09/28

Looking for immune system specialist


I' m looking for the definition of a doctor who specializes in immune system functioning. What do you call such specialists - endocrinologists?

Thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Bugsy

Thank you for visiting

They are called internal physicians. An endocrinologist specialises in the endocrine system (hormones).

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: mar | 2008/09/30

I have a continual inflammation of the bowel. I have Krohns disease and cannot get rid of the inflammation. Is it dangerous to have an inflammation of the bowel and cannot get rid of same. What can I take. Have you yet heard of an injection for Krohns which is expensive but it stops the inflammation. What is the position. There is Revelex but another drug is on the market which is even better still. Please advise

Reply to mar
Posted by: joyce | 2008/09/30

I only realised this week that I am allergic to hair colour. I could not understand that my lip was always sore and in the mouth as well. The bubble burst last week when my lip looked very swollen and my face blew up. What must I take in this regard when this happens again. How do I check for allergies. Is there any drug that I can take to keep the alergy away

Reply to joyce
Posted by: bugsy | 2008/09/29

Thank you!

Reply to bugsy

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.