Question
Posted by: Madcow | 2007/08/26

looking for "Diet Doctor" in Durbanville

Apparently there is a doctor in Durbanville who helps overweight people loose their excess weight. He treats with correct diet for each individual as well as injections of a fat burning hormone?

Could you assist me in finding this doctor, as I have tried everything and the only option that remains for me before I loose my mind, is profession help.

Thank you.

Dear MadCow
I unfortunately don't have the name and address of the doctor in Durbanville who treats patients for overweight. I am personally very sceptical about these so-called 'fat burning injections' as they either contain substances that have no effect or substances that can be potentially dangerous. My advice would be for you to see a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), who will assist you with an individual diet prescription and help you to weight.

2
Posted by: Johan | 2007/08/28

Dr Rossouw se nommer in die Paarl is 021-8711909

Reply to Johan
Posted by: ellie | 2007/08/27

die dokter waarna jy soek is Dr Rossouw, ek het ongelukkig nie sy nommer nie

Reply to ellie