Question
Posted by: joe | 2007/12/14

Looking for an endocrinologist in JHB

I suspect I have low levels of several hormones perhaps but would like this confirmed. Is it possible to supply a list of endocrinologists in the Johannesburg area or perhaps you can point me to a website that contains such a list as all my google searches have been unsuccessful - it appears most endocrinologists are only interested in diabetes problems...

Dear Joe

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Unfortuantely, I am situated in Cape Town and are not familiar with Endocrinologist in the Johannesburg areas. You can try and find a list on the Brabys website: www.brabys.co.za or you can contact your local hospital, in order for them to supply you with such a list.

Kind regards

2
Posted by: Siranne | 2008/03/17

I am looking for an endocrinologist in CT. Could you help?

Reply to Siranne
Posted by: anon | 2007/12/14

Joe, depending where you live, call your nearest hospital, like Netcare....they will be able to tell you the names of endocrinologists at the hospital. Or go to netcare, click on the hospital near you, then click on search find dr. endocrinologists, the have the names of all the drs and specialities.
eg. Linksfield CLinic there are a few endocrinologists, Goldburgh, Dr Pieterse are two that I remember.

Reply to anon