Posted by: joe | 2007/12/14

Looking for an endocrinologist in JHB


I suspect I have low levels of several hormones perhaps but would like this confirmed. Is it possible to supply a list of endocrinologists in the Johannesburg area or perhaps you can point me to a website that contains such a list as all my google searches have been unsuccessful - it appears most endocrinologists are only interested in diabetes problems...

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Joe

Thank you for visiting

Unfortuantely, I am situated in Cape Town and are not familiar with Endocrinologist in the Johannesburg areas. You can try and find a list on the Brabys website: or you can contact your local hospital, in order for them to supply you with such a list.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Siranne | 2008/03/17

I am looking for an endocrinologist in CT. Could you help?

Reply to Siranne
Posted by: anon | 2007/12/14

Joe, depending where you live, call your nearest hospital, like Netcare....they will be able to tell you the names of endocrinologists at the hospital. Or go to netcare, click on the hospital near you, then click on search find dr. endocrinologists, the have the names of all the drs and specialities.
eg. Linksfield CLinic there are a few endocrinologists, Goldburgh, Dr Pieterse are two that I remember.

Reply to anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.