Posted by: just me | 2008/08/15

looking for an advice on my relationship

me and my hubby separated 3yrs ago, last year I went to take my son to visit him and we had sex once and i got prego, i went back to puerto rico and i keep having the relationship i had b4 i left. I told my bf what happend and he stood by my side no matter what. I in love with my bf but I moved back to with my hubby because he wanted the kids to be around him and he was going to take my son away from me. I want to go back home with bf, i ask my hubby for the divorce but he didnt want to so, I' m starting to not like him at all, I' m getting tired of him. I been having all this crazy thought about him I just don' t know what to do any more. Can you help me.

Souinds like a very complex situation, and one that was surely forseeable and preventable ? Your husband couldn't just "take your son away from you" without very good reasons, and you needed a legal opinion there. If you have good reasons for a divorce ( you don't mentiopn any ) its not up to him to refuse it, but a matter to be decided by a Court --- and again you need a good legal opinion. You've been separated for 3 years, which a court would take into consideration. See a lawyer, and maybe also a personal counsellor to help you clarify what sounds like very muddled thinking

Posted by: ART | 2008/08/15

See a divorce lawyer if your serous, your making excuses is all if you truly want out leave.

Reply to ART