Looking for a Dietitian in Pretoria

Please could you help me to find a dietitian in Pretoria East. I have just been told i have IBS and need assitiance in the correct diet and way of eating ect. Thanks

Dear Anon
I can for obvious reasons not refer you directly, but you can find a dietitian in your area by visiting the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian".
Hope your IBS will soon be much better.

Posted by: Rose | 2013/07/04

I am looking for a dietitian in Pretoria East... I am gaining wait and not in any medication and not eating much but i am gaining wait... I have been looking for a job for a while and got appointment some where on a permanent basis, my mother is saying maybe since that part of my life has been sorted is the reason why i am gaining weight...can that be true? Or maybe something else?

Reply to Rose
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/05/14

The "Find a Dietitian" button does not work...