Question
Posted by: Vesh | 2005/07/27

Looking for a diet plan

I'm in good shape, but need to drop my body fat % down a few percentages, and want to follow a good eating plan, just I'm not sure where to look for one. I don't have time or money to visit a specialist, just looking for a 5 day healthy eating plan?
Can u help?

Dear Vesh
To lose weight or reduce body fat% you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).

1
Posted by: SHORTY | 2005/07/29

I FOUND THE 2 WEEK DIET ON THIS SITE, I TRIED IT AND IT WORKS, YES I HAD HEADAECHES FOR THE 1ST 2 DAYS, BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT! i DID IT 8 MONTH AGO, LOST THE 9 KG'S AND HAVE KEPT IT OFF BY EATING HEALTHY NOW! NO FRIED AND GREASY FOOD AND NO STARTCH. JUST TYPE IT 2 WEEKS DIET AND YOU WILL FIND IT!

Reply to SHORTY