Question
Posted by: Purr | 2006/11/07

Looking for a boarding cattery

in Gauteng.Catmandu is fully booked and "his+hers" can only accomodate my baby, if she's gonna share with 2 other cats :(.Plse are there any other catteries???

Call your vet practice they may have a list of use friendly catteries.

3
Posted by: 101 | 2006/11/09

Hi Purr, The only thing I can say is carry on looking. I work at a boarding kennel and cattery in Gauteng, we open bookings for Xmas in September and by mid October we are full............. Ask your vet for a list of catterys in your area, put your name down on the waiting list or even ask your vet if he can help, some vets do board animals for clients. Next year book earlier good luck

Reply to 101
Posted by: Purr | 2006/11/07

thx Sheryl.I phoned them and they are fully book and there is a waitng list.Lol, who would have thought that finding a place is so difficult??

Reply to Purr
Posted by: Sheryl | 2006/11/07

Hi Purr

An excellent one is the Purrfect Place 478-1550 - they only board cats - no dogs.

Reply to Sheryl