Posted by: Tammy | 2007/03/19

looking for a .....

Where can i get a nice woman to have sex with in front of my husband. It has been our fantasy. I am 29 yrs old.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: What!! | 2007/03/25

Gosh, what about aids, how do you sleep at night?? Why did you marry your husband or did the two of you get married if you want other people involve? sorry,I don't understand how you think/operate. Luckily it's your life and decision!!

Reply to What!!
Posted by: red head | 2007/03/23

Hi Girl

Be careful. Make double sure who you get involved with.
I've done it a few times with a friend and my hubby. I've also done it with my cousen and his wife. It is a real turn on. I especially enjoyed the softness of a woman while my hubby/cousen was doing me from behind. Go for it, but be carefull!

Reply to red head
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/19


Why dont you google search the SA Web for swingers and bi-sexual adult entertainment. There are few sites with contacts and ad's where I am sure you will find what you are looking for.



Reply to Nikki

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.