Question
Posted by: Tammy | 2007/03/19

looking for a .....

Where can i get a nice woman to have sex with in front of my husband. It has been our fantasy. I am 29 yrs old.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

3
Posted by: What!! | 2007/03/25

Gosh, what about aids, how do you sleep at night?? Why did you marry your husband or did the two of you get married if you want other people involve? sorry,I don't understand how you think/operate. Luckily it's your life and decision!!

Reply to What!!
Posted by: red head | 2007/03/23

Hi Girl

Be careful. Make double sure who you get involved with.
I've done it a few times with a friend and my hubby. I've also done it with my cousen and his wife. It is a real turn on. I especially enjoyed the softness of a woman while my hubby/cousen was doing me from behind. Go for it, but be carefull!

Reply to red head
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/19

Why dont you google search the SA Web for swingers and bi-sexual adult entertainment. There are few sites with contacts and ad's where I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Enjoy

xxxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki