Question
Posted by: Curious | 2005/12/09

Looking at these postings make me more depressed ?

Since I came to the forum I have been addicted to it, but I read just of pain and suffering it depresses me or should it also help, its such agreat forum for advise and help but sometime it sucks you into a depression.

Fact : there is an awful lot of pain and suffering, cruelty and meanness in the world out there. Our choice is either to face the fact, and work on ways to deal with that, or try to ignore the facts, dont read newspapers or watch TV other than the wrestling, where all the pain and suffering is faked. Recognize that all the sad stories you come across here are Work in progress, people finding solutions.

5
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Hey Shooter, there is no need for thanks, really. We are all in one boat and help each other as best we can.

How are you today? I saw you weren't too well, was it yesterday?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/09

curious,frusty& don, i'm a new kid on the block in the forum but i do agree with frusty. we can all benefit through helping eachother the best we can on a day-to-day basis. so far i feel like it's working for me. thanks guys 'n gals

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Oh goodness me. We all know it isn't easy. Each and every one of us, but we are still alive and kicking and work hard every day at being the best that we can possibly be, with the help of everyone here.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Don | 2005/12/09

Wish it was so easy!!!

Reply to Don
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Mmmm, that's when you switch off the computer and take a walk outside in the fresh air. Don't let it depress you. You will come to see that all of us have and still have problems, but with the help of everyone on this site, we pull through.

Here's a smile for you :-)

Reply to Frusty