Question
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/02

Look at this posting i found on sexologist site - ITS SICK

Posted by: WRONG OF ME
Message:
i am hiv positive and very attractive and have been going clubbing in jhb and sleeping with every guy i can with no condom - i feel so bad now cos obviously they would never have thought i am hiv pos i mean i am gorgeous - and now reality has hit me that i have just ruined about 35 guys lives !! WHAT DO I DO
Date: 2/12/2004

Sickening and disgusting, if tru and not a put-on. She should, if one of her victims recognizes what happens, be put on trial for attempted murder. Even if she's half as "gorgeous" as she imagines herself to me.

9
Posted by: Mario | 2004/12/03

I wish people like this women/men vanished from this earth!!

Reply to Mario
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/03

i agree with you guys, it's sick and it makes me SO angry that there are people out there like HER! if i was in her position, i wouldn't want anyone to touch me!!!

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: Nita | 2004/12/03

Just read that posting, "spreading the love", oh my word how sick can a person be! Sure she was hurt, but to take revenge on people who had nothing to do with that hurt.

Sick sick sick!!!

Reply to Nita
Posted by: Nita | 2004/12/03

DISGUSTING! That a human being can even do something like that knowing there status!

Reply to Nita
Posted by: DBB | 2004/12/03

She is a bitch from hell and the guys think a one night stand is something to brag about to their friends well all parties are at fault here .just think of how many people are going to get infected my this sick bunch.

DBB

Reply to DBB
Posted by: Paul | 2004/12/02

Bastards

Reply to Paul
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/02

You know i thought with all the hype about HIV/AIDS people would show alittle restraint at just picking up people. As much as i want to throttle this ho, i want to do the same to the men who're so stupid to not use a condom.

Its just so sad, and has made me really angry.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

More scary than anything else.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

Ja Paris - that site's so sick. Went there once or twich it upsets me to much....

Reply to CP MOM