Question
Posted by: Anything wrong? | 2007/03/22

Loo frequenting

I've been on this forum, from the beginning of my pregnancy and am now 31 weeks. Throughout I've heard ladies complaining about frequent loo visits, during the day and even at night.

This has never been the case with me. I drink lots of water and according to my gynae all is well with LO. Is this normal? I haven't been to the loo since early this morning. Does this cause water retention? I do swell, but Dr also sees nothing wrong.

Should I be worried? I'm not complaining though just to put my mind at ease.

If you don't have frequency, don't worry about it. Not all women do. Drinking lots of water will not cause retention.