Question
Posted by: ANON | 2008/05/22

lonley

well were do i start left hubby cos he was taking advantage of me i had to work extra hard and pay for everything in the house then he woke up one day and told me he quitt work and isnt going back,thats when i snapped and moved out recently moved into my new place ,but am so lonley and depressed i know the decision i took was the right one besides the financial aspect he is the sweetest guy ever but i also was depressed when i was with him cos he was not helping with bills ,am so lonley we still chat and all but i feel i wanna crawl into this darhole and just sit there alone for a while i go out now and again

Sounds like you did indeed make the right decision. SOme nice guys are financially inept --- but to just give up work without active alternatives, is foolish.
Now develop a new life for yourself, not only focussing on looking for love, but for friends of all sorts --- get involved in sports, gym, gobbies, clubs, charities, things to do to keep you occupied and let you meet a range of new people.

1
Posted by: Claire | 2008/05/22

Why dont you visit friends or have friends over at your place, you are not in a good place right now to be alone, go out even if you dont feel like it, in the end you will be glad you did. Good luck

Reply to Claire