Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2007/05/29

Long Term Pill Usage

Since I was 16 the doctor put me on the pill, apparently because of an irregular menstruation. I am 23 now and just got married.
What is the effect of using the pill for so long? Will that influence me getting pregnant, and what negative effects could it have?

Once you stop the Pill, it will be out of your system within 3 months. However, if you had a problem with irregular periods before, it could still be there once you have stopped the Pill.

2
Posted by: concerned | 2007/05/29

and what is the lightest pill to use with the least hormones?

Reply to concerned
Posted by: Dove | 2007/05/29

Ther are no negative effect from using the pill if you are healthy many people have used it longer than you have with no problems.

Reply to Dove