Question
Posted by: Lili | 2008/01/17

Long Period - Concerned

Please help.

I usually have a very good cycle (its like clockwork). 30 days. spot for 2 days. bleed for 5. done.
also i usually only have period pain the night before i come on and 1, sometimes 2 days after i've started.

This month (I was due to start of the 6th) from the beginning of the month i had period pains. I started 2 days late. Had a very heavy, clotty period (7 days). Now i'm only spotting but I am worried cause it's been some time now and i'm still "on".

I still have period-like pains but they are not severe.

should i be worried?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Lili

As it is the first time this has happened, you could wait and see what happens next month and see your doctor if it recurs.