Posted by: Derrick | 2008/11/18

Long penis - aesthetic fulfilment

Hello Dr. I have a question for you that may seem peculiar but please hear me out. I would like to lengthen my penis - I would like to have it doubled in size. I would like to know whether there is a way to do it. Is there a way to localize the effect of growth hormones? Is there a substance I can take that can focus specifically on elongation? What can be done? I do not feel insecure about my penis size at the moment - I want to lengthen my penis for purely aesthetic reasons. (I' m well-adjusted and I' m in a healthy relationship  I know size isn' t all that important and I' m familiar with all the other (stereo)typical criticisms that people would level against this line of thinking.) I want to gain a flaccid length of 21cm and I' m currently at 11cm. The only info available on the internet seems highly questionable and not very scientific. I' m not too keen on phalloplasty (size increases are negligible: 1-3cm - aiming to increase from 11cm to 21cm) Is there an open-minded doctor who specializes in this sort of thing? Is there somewhere I can be helped? What can I do? I would appreciate your insights. Thank you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

THis is much less useful an idea than it may seem to you. Growth hormones aren't the significant role players, and the hormones which are relevant not only have other, unwanted side-effects, but may have a different impact taken now than had you had higher levele of them when younger. 31 cm isn't a common flaccid length, though some may reach that when erect. Phalloplasty is a really bad idea, and usually produces a caricature of a penis only marginally larger, and couldn't meet your apparent aesthetic standards.
I'm not aware of any respectable, trustworthy doctor who specializes in such procedures, or any clinic that specializes similarly --- mit's actually not a common request.
When you speak of aesthetics, beauty is to be in the eye of WHICH beholder ? IS it you who feels it would look better longer, or is there some other audience you have in mind ? Generally, any reputable doc dealing with anything like that would require a full psychological / psychiatric assessment first --- not because anyone would think you nuts, but becayse such requests, like many requests for plastic surgery, come from someone who has significant psychological issues involved, and if these are not dealt with, no surgival or other result, nomater how impressive to others, is likely to satisfy them. Aesthetics are especially malleable, and a counsellor might help you to be happier and more satisfied with what you have been provided with, than any other procedure could. And of course, what matters most within any relationship is how well you use what you have, and it sounds as though you're doing fine in that respect.
Oh, and unkind responsesd have been and will be, deleted --- we;ve had enough of that sort of thing already, this week.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.