Question
Posted by: blompot | 2005/12/02

long distant relationship

Hi all

Any thoughts and tips on lond distant relationships?

,,,,,

2
Posted by: blompot | 2005/12/02

Yes I am
I must be honest - I have never ever been happier. Had a lot of really crappy relationships before I met this wonderful man. It is difficult because obviously we miss each other terribly. But I believe that if you really want what you have it will work. Luckily the distance is not a constant so we both get trough the day to day stuff by knowing that. And you said it TRUST is such a big factor

Reply to blompot
Posted by: Jillybean | 2005/12/02

There has to be trust - and lots and lots of it. But I think it can work. Anything you both want to work can work.
Why? Are you in a long distance relationship?

Reply to Jillybean