Question
Posted by: N. | 2006/10/30

Long Distance Relationship... help plz..

I am asking this question because i need some advise and someone to remind me to hang in there.........

We miss each other like hell as we only see each other on weekends, but lately, when the weekend comes, we fight like cats and dogs!! we now not only fight verbally but physically too. we are considering a divorce but we dont really want it cos when i declare its over, he begs me not to go, and visa versa.

Someone suggested that this is due to the fact that we dont live together and we are taking out the frustration of that on each other.

I dont know what to do, i still love him to bits to actually divorce him, i think he feels the same too, but our situation is unbearable.

We have debts to pay so i cant just leave my job and go stay with him as a housewife............ i have been trying to get a job for more than a year now, still no luck. i accuse him of cheating, he says he is not cheatng on me, he accuses me of cheating and i know i am not cheating on him.

How does one handle a situation like this

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/10/31

It's normal in any relationship to fight! Fight... and then get over it and forgive and forget... :-)

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Rade | 2006/10/31

One thing: If anyone in any relationship fight, dont jump to the first solution of divorce. You make it sound so easy: Stop relationship problems by divorcing the bastard.
Get real - when there is no love anymore, then its called for, otherwise, work on your problems together... thats why you have each other.

Reply to Rade
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/30

you guys need to accept that niether of you are cheating. what i wuold sugest is that you guys sit and work out a plan how you will get out of the debt. work on setting goals that say in 6 months you will be debt free and you will be able to move there and stay home till you find work. remember money isnt everything so try work together towards a common goal and make sure you set the bar that both of you can reach it.

Reply to kat