Question
Posted by: LONELY 38 | 2004/12/06

LONELY 38

CAN SOMEBODY WHO HAS HAD A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE DATE RESPOND TO THIS.
IM 38 LONELY WITH TWO KIDS AND STILL SINGLE, I NEED A PARTNER WHO CAN WALK WITH ME THROUGH THIS LONELY PATH.
I EVEN TRY TO PHONE MY EX WHOM I LAST SAW IN 2002, BUT IM JUST AFRAID OF STARTING IT. SO I THINK I WILL JUST HAVE TO DATE ONLINE.
PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU HAVE/HAD A DATE ONLINE.
THANKS AND REGARDS
LONELY 38

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Bambino | 2004/12/07

Try M-Web dating buzz. There you can fill in your profile what your likes and dislikes are. Go for it! I met my husband there, really worth the try!

Keep us posted and good luck!

Reply to Bambino
Posted by: LONELY 38 | 2004/12/06

TO:?
IM NOT TRYING TO BE A NUISANCE BUT HOW DID YOU GO ABOUT?

Reply to LONELY 38
Posted by: ? | 2004/12/06

Hi Lonely 38. I went online a year ago and met a wonderful man. We ended up going out for a year. Unfortunately, it ended a few weeks ago, but it was great while it lasted. Give it a try. For one thing, you will meet a lot of people and have fun. There is no strings attached, and you give yourself the satisfaction of dating a lot of people. Just do it.

Reply to ?