Posted by: Me | 2008/08/10

Hi I am a 34 year old lonely lady with a 10 year old daughter.I am staying in a beatuful place in Centurion with my daughter.It is over a year that I do not have a man in my life and I never had a long lasting relationship ever.I have my own car and a very successful career.My friends tried to hook me up but it seems as if the man are not interested at all.I believe I am a beautiful female and whenever my friends do that they sometimes send my pictures to their male friends they seem very interested but once they see me you can tell that they are bored.I really need a man in my life and I just don' t know what is wrong with me.I am very lonely and very bored and I don' t know what to do but what I appreciate is that my child' s father is the part of her although we broke up years ago when she was 3months old.I need someone that I can share my life with,can someone please give the tips of getting a man

I'm sure there isn't something wrong with you, as you fear. But you may have problems in regard to confidence, and maybe seeing a good local counsellor could help you feel more confident, and to alayze carefully in what ways you think things may have been going wrong in connection with the men you meet and how you deal with them.
I suspect that after the weekend, you'll get more responses from other readers with relevant experience in similar situations

Posted by: JP | 2008/08/14

I was thinking if we can meet for a cup of coffee and we can chat over this thing i have the similar problem.

Reply to JP
Posted by: Thato | 2008/08/11

I' ve learned that the first step in finding love is first loving youself unconditionally, people react to that, it attracts them to you because no one wants to be with a miserable and depressed person they will run as soon as they sense those negative things in you. Good luck to the mean time find and do things you love don' t wait around getting bored utilise the time you have NOW be happy NOW go out and have fun I know it' s easier said than done but it' s really worth a try, go to your loca l park, do some excercise, start painting,get a puppy/kitten OR any hobby you like, find joy in little things - your man will find you and add to the happiness you already have inside.

Reply to Thato
Posted by: | 2008/08/11

I' m a 32 old guy having a similar problem. Find it extremely difficult to meet and keep new people. Only had 3 g/friends, met last one when I was 17, lost her at 28 and could not give myself to anybody since. Don’ t want to be lonely, not anymore. Need to love and care for someone and be someone’ s special person to. Sadder is it’ s me Bday soon and don’ t have a single friend to share the day with. Some think I not to bad looking and me mother thinks I’ m a stunner, suppose she has to, being me mother.
..… … ..I’ ve started to love meself, love myself a lot, high time someone ells love me to.LOL

Reply to
Posted by: Me | 2008/08/10

I am very scared and tired of being alone.not sure where to start looking and I miss having sex

Reply to Me