Question
Posted by: Kate | 2007/12/24

Lonely

I have left my dogs at the farm whilst I am back at work this week.
I miss them terribly, will see them tomorrow (no way spending xmas without them) and then it will be 3 days till I see them again.
I feel so lost.
They love the farm and would rather be chasing ducks and digging in mole hills than be at home lying on the couch but I dread going home tonight with no Bash and Georgie to give mommy kisses.

Yes it is difficult. I hope that they were pleased to see you and not more interested in the farm life style!

2
Posted by: Carol | 2007/12/25

Kate , Ill send you some kitties ???? in particular the little sods who keep wrecking my tree.

Take Care and have a good Christmas

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Chill | 2007/12/24

It's easy... Just nip along to the nearest shelter and either adopt another one, or foster one for a few days, to keep you company!

Reply to Chill