Question
Posted by: rens | 2007/07/24

lola lu - you are not alone

i've just read your message and i got deeply touched. I weigh much more than you and at some stage i managed to loose 16 kg's - well i was in hospital and i ate healthy foods, no fizzy drinks or junk - just healthy food. I have however re-gained all that weight from "celebrating myself and having to have over come my sickness" so literally i had lost intrest in loosing weight and now I am going to get Xenical for myself - i have used it before and lost 2kg ( i was not following the diet plan that comes with the pills). but somehow you and doc have given me the motivation to start all over again and I am going for it. Good luck babes and i hope you will get healthier again.

Much love
Rens

Dear Rens
So glad that you are motivated to start losing weight. Get your mind focussed on what you are going to do and stick to your resolve. If you use Xenical then it needs to be combined with a very-low-fat diet to obtain the best results. Also consider adding some form of physical activity to your weight loss regimen like going for a walk for 30 min a day as you start losing weight and get fitter.
Hang in there

5
Posted by: Lucy | 2007/07/25

Start an email group it motivates me!!

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: rens | 2007/07/24

thanks honey - i wish you well too...

Reply to rens
Posted by: Shell | 2007/07/24

Hi Rens,

I just read Lola Lu's origional post and Im in the same boat, I identify with her 100%. Its a pity we dont all live nearby so we could motivate each other.

I have a long road ahead, all the best for yours xx

Reply to Shell
Posted by: rens | 2007/07/24

nigerian beauty - one thing i know for sure is that gaining weight is like growing up - you don't see it happen until it has happened, i gained a lot of weight from taking injections for prevention (nur isterate) and while i was pregnant and ever since - i am battling with loosing weight. Just be glad that you have good genes.

Reply to rens
Posted by: nigerian beauty | 2007/07/24

sometimes i just wish that all kilos that you loose you should just give to people like us who are trying to gain weight and dont suscceed, because i have been trying to gain weight for as long as i remember and what frustrates me is that i eat like a mad pig

Reply to nigerian beauty