Question
Posted by: Mags | 2006/07/31

Loette

I went to my gynea last week Friday as I was concern I might had PCOS, he did do a papsmeer and a scan and nothing show that might have it but he did mentioned I had a lot of folic(don’t know what that means?)
And he said I should go for 6 different bloodtests , I didn’t go yet as I feel If nothing shown on the scan then I would be ok.

He did however put me Loette, as my periods are irregular and very painful would this pill help with my skin problems and facial hair?

Perhaps he meant follicles. This could be a sign of PCOS. Sometimes it is only diagnosed with blood tests not on scan. The Loette should make your periods more regular and less painful. It is not the best Pill for skin problems and facial hair, so you will have to see what happens with these.