Question
Posted by: Clueless. | 2007/04/22

Load off.

Hi CS, and all.

I'm going on holiday tomorrow with the parents and lo. We're meeting up in George and will stay there for the week. Then we're joining my brother, my sil, their baby and sil's sister. I've been looking forward to this for many weeks. You read right. I've been looking forward. My parents and I have a wonderfull relationship lately which makes my heart blossom, for obvious reasons. We keep in touch over the phone almost daily.

Thing is now I'm starting to dread it. Not because I don't wanna spend time with them, but because I'm SO FAT! They have never seen me this big before, and I just know that my brother is going to make fun of me even though his overweight too (well he was last time I saw him). I know that I can do something about it as I'm fortunate too loose weight easy enough if I try, but unfortunate to gain just as fast. I have gained 17 kg's since they last saw me.

Shit in a can.

Another thing, I was so optimistic about the Disipal, been using since last week Tuesday, but nothing has happened yet. I'm so down CS. I feel like such a . . . well, at least I made my mom two stunning vases. I've been blessed with foresight, if you can call it that. If I look at something, like my bead collection for instance, I see the completed item in my head, and then simply make it keeping the picture in my mind. Rambling idiot!

Anyway CS, just thought I'd share that with you. I'm going, but I feel really crap. When I get back, I'm gonna work at this big a*s.

The Disipal doc, how long before it works? My shrink gave me one week. Is it as effective on the small larinks as it is on the bigger muscles? I'm losing patience doc. I WANT MY VOICE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my hubby.

Hi Clueless !
Is this really the same Clueless we heard from before ? Lookin forward to things ? Having " a wonderful relationship" ? Heart blossoming ? Terrific !
OK, well, you had to find something to dread, and so it's being a tad over-weight ? The holiday could provide some opportunities to lose some, with good food and exercise. And if you decide in advance that your brother's teasing IF it occurs, will NOT be allowed to rain on your parade, you can become invulnerable to it. And ask him for his weight-loss secrets. If he's still fat, it'll remind him about pots calling kettles black, and if he isn't, well, maybe he does have some useful advice, and you'll divert him to advising instead of teasing.
Give the Disipal more of a chance, and it ought to work on muscles in general. And remember no individual thing works wonders, its the combination that's important. Your artistic approach to visualizing the end result reminds me of some superb sulptor ( was it Michaelangelo or Rodin ?) who said, sarcastically, that his job was fairly easy, as he could see the statue within that large lump of stone, and just had to remove all the chips of stone that were unnecessary. Maybe that's a good metaphor for working on producing the new You, to discard and stop using the bits that aren't productive and positive.