Question
Posted by: Lletz | 2008/05/20

Lletz

I have had the Lletz 14 days ago, when can I bath and have sex? Im worried that I will get infections, there is also a smal amount of very ligth fluid - bleeding everyday since the Lletz when will this clear.

You need to wait 6-8 weeks after the procedure before having sex or bathing. The light spotting can go on for a few weeks.

1
Posted by: T | 2008/05/21

Hi there. The discharge will carry on for a few days, but if it gets worse or gets a smell, go to your dr immidiately cause that is a sign of infection.

You are not allowed to bath or have sex for 6 to 8 weeks after the Lletz procedure. Google Lletz procedure and read up about it. It tells you everything you can and cant do and all of that. That is how i found everything out when i went for the Lletz.

Good luck!

Reply to T