Posted by: sara | 2009/03/23

living with BF and BF sis


what can i do? I have been living with my BF for about 3 months but his sister and her husband had been living with him last year. since i have moved in they have left the place saying that she i helping out her other bro with his business. when my things was moved to his place i could sense that even the bother in law was not to happy with it and started to treat me like nothing, stopped greating me and ignored me as well.

yestereday, the sister came home to collect her stuff and told her brother my BF that he has made his choice. i am once again being blamed for the family problems coz what she does is that she goes to all the brothers and sisters an tell them that i corse all the problems. her husband once slept over but i was so upset coz i told by BF that i will not supprot this man, niether of them are working and the brother my bf has to look after them.
what is the best thing form me to do? should u just end this relationship? or should i just move out of his house? any advice would be appreciated.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Isn't i about time that this woman got a life of her own, rather than living serially with all her brothers and sisters, and trying to make trouble amongst people ? Why can neither of them bother to get work, and always expect other people to support them ? Family loyalty is generally a good thing, but not when it encourages people to become lazy and dependent on others. And if your BF isn't ready to give his relationship with you precedence over supporting his unpleasantly agitating sister, then he isn;t really ready for an adult relationship.
Don\t you need to discuss this with your bf, calmly and in detail, to understand how he feels, to help him understand how you feel, and to make a realstic plan for the future ?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.