Question
Posted by: michelle | 2004/10/19

liver - tiredness

i saw your message posted a few weeks back to the lady that was tired all the time. I had hepatitis A last year and since then have been physically and mentally exhausted. I have read that the liver controls blood sugar levels and have the symptoms of low blood sugar. I have been take vit B supps which help a bit - anything else??

Michelle, you can take Vita-thion and Legalon® to help the liver a bit, but if there was no liver damage everything should return to normal (assuming that nothing else is the matter). Good luck.