Question
Posted by: Sead | 2006/11/06

Liver problem?

Good day,

These are my symptons:
Blood in urine
Kidneys hurt
My periods have been missing for four months (Did go to a gyni. He can't see what's wrong. Did a sonar. Everthing looks fine)

Do have a anti-booze implant. Didn't drink that hard though.

What could possible be wrong and which sort of doctor should I go and see.

Dear Sead
You may have an infection or a kidney stone or bladder inflammation or bilharzia. One can stop menstruating due to stress, or low body weight or non ovulation - which should be possible to see with blood tests. It is not bad for you not to menstruate, the only problem is that one never knows whether you are pregnant or not? Sometimes it helps taking a contraceptive like Triphasil to kick-start everything again.
You need an urine test and a sample to be sent to the lab, blood tests for kidney functions and your female hormones.

1
Posted by: sead | 2006/11/07

O forgot to add I am 27 years old thus not going trough menopause with the period thing.

Reply to sead