Question
Posted by: Weez | 2003/03/20

Liver Failure

My brother inlaw was just release from hostipal (suffered with accute liver failure. The liver seems to be regenerating so for now things are going ok. However the hospital never gave him a diet plan. I have done reseach and obtained a diet plan on the internet. However this is not conclusive and does not gove all details.
Could you please help?

Dear Weez
For a serious condition like liver failure it is best if you consult a clinical dietitian (phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings) to obtain the name and address of your nearest dietitian), who will work out a special diet for your brother-in-law and monitor his progress. He will really benefit from such a consultation.
Holding thumbs for your family

1
Posted by: Weez | 2003/03/25

Reply to Weez