Question
Posted by: worried | 2004/11/17

liver damage due to excessive drinking

My husband has just been turned down for a insurance life cover, apparently due to problems with his liver. He is extremly stubbrn about going to his G.P. to check up why this has been declined, he is in my opinion an extrely heavy drinker. I have been trying for years to get him to lighten up on his drinking. Without knowing what the problem is, due to his stubborness
(or fear ) about consulting his doctor, can I give him any homeopathic/naturpathic medication to try and limit if not repair damage from drinking or liver cancer.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Worried

Yes there are products that you can give him to try and treat the problem but he must also cut down or stop the drinking.

Products that will help him are:

Livplus from the Bacfo range and Bio-Strath Elixir. He needs to use these products as recommended on the labels and long term. The Livplus is not readily available. If you wish to purchase this for him please contact the distributors directly and they can post it to you. Their number is 031 7838000.

Kind regards.

Estie