Question
Posted by: Lee | 2004/11/24

little water blisters on head of penis

I have 3 liitle water blisters just befor the head of my penis, i am worried and would like to know what it is and what caused it.

Please help
Thanx

I only deal with females. Try posting to CyberDoc.

3
Posted by: #%# | 2004/11/25

Uncalled for Tazz! Everyone comes here for help. It's not up to you to decide what is relevant and what not. Let gynae doc choose to answer it or not.

Reply to #%#
Posted by: Tazz | 2004/11/24

sounds like an STD to me. Go to your doctor for a check up. The gynae deals with female stuff only and not penises

Reply to Tazz
Posted by: FH | 2004/11/24

Hello Lee

Is your current sexual partner sufferring with thrush at the moment ? If she does, it will probably affect you as well.

I had the same thing a little while back, and used the same cream that the gynae prescribed for my wife on my penis, and it went away in a few days.

Although, mine wasn't a water blister type of rash, it was more a sort of scaly skin rash.

If you are unsure I would advise you to consult with a doctor asap, because if it is isn't your partner passing it to you, you could be infecting her with it.

Good Luck.

Reply to FH