Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/02/02

Little sore

Hi doc,

My boyfriend got a little sore on the head of his penis about two days ago. It looks like a little cold sore. What can this be?

The only other thing is that we only noticed it after we had sex. Can this be sexually transmitted?

Nicky

Dear Nicky

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is possible that he has Herpes Simplex. I suggest that he consults a doctor, to have the sore examined and to start with the correct treatment, i.e. Zelitrax. Herpes Simplex is a sexually transmitted disease and once he is diagnosed, you will also have to receive treatment.

Kind regards