Posted by: Cuzin | 2012/01/18

Little pimple-like thing in the fold of my penis

I have am of asian origin, and have a normal healthy life(i think!).
last year some time, i noticed a small pimple like thing , in the fold of my penis( where the shaft meets the glans, when NOT erect).
its darkish in color, but wasnt sore and i couldnt feel any sensation when rubbing it, or trying to squeese it.
A year later, its still there, minutely bigger, but no difference otherwise. I live in a region where its constantly hot, and the pubic area is always subjected to heat and sweat, and i sometimes get heat rashes by where my thigh meetsthe base of my scrotum.
Please advsie what you think this could be?
I have had protected sex with about 10 different women in the last year.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Best will be to consult your doctor. Deidre - SASHA

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Deidre - SASHA | 2012/01/20

Dear Cuzin. The best advice is to see a doctor. Sometimes the expert answer lies in the simplicity of it. I am sure you do not want me to warn you about cancer of the penis and then it is nothing or visa versa. A doctor must examine you and see what it is and can even do an investigation. So I tell you again: GO TO THE DOCTOR!! this ''''little expert opinion'''' may save your life or love-life.

Reply to Deidre - SASHA
Posted by: Cuzin | 2012/01/19

Hey Roommate,

at least i didnt lose my reading abilities by having PROTECTED sex with lots of girls... read it again..

Reply to Cuzin
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/01/19

You have unprotected sex with wo ever you want aAND you want free advice when you pick up things from these females?
Read Number 3 above

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: cuzin | 2012/01/19

i was hoping you could shed a little of your expert opinion on what you feel. thats why you''re here right?

Reply to cuzin
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/18

Best will be to consult your doctor. Deidre - SASHA

Reply to sexologist

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.