Question
Posted by: L K Tucker | 2005/05/24

Little known conflict of physiology causes psychotic episodes.

I am searching for any medical professional with knowledge of a little known conflict of physiology. It was discovered by designers and engineers when it caused psychotic episodes for Knowledge workers using the first close-spaced office workstations.

The Cubicle solved the problem by the 1960's. Cubicle Level Protection prevents the circumstances that allow these episodes to happen.

Can you point me to anyone working on this problem?

My Site http://VisionAndPsychosis.Net is about the conflict of physiology.

The psychotic episodes of Qi Gong and Kundalini Yoga are caused by this problem. They demonstrate a 3000-year history for it.

The pattern of episodes compared to levels and length of exposure in these two exercises supply a model for schizophrenia.

Frequent intense exposure causes a brief episode that resolved with no treatment. Low levels of exposure for long periods produce severe psychotic altered mental states. (See site pages.)

Hi LKT,
A much wider range of situations and circumstances may lead to psychotic states, than people realize. But not all that's psychotic is Schizophrenia.

1
Posted by: Liza | 2005/05/24

Sheesh. At least now I know why I had a breakdown last year. Our offices were being renovated and we had to sit in a big open-plan office. My back was facing the entrance to the office and people were walking past me on both sides all the time. And since my main job means concentrating for long periods at a time...

At least I now have my own cubicle where no-one can sneak up on me. Since then I've been a lot better.

Reply to Liza