Question
Posted by: Star | 2007/02/21

Little girl - conceive

Would like to know if anyone know accurate way to conceive a girl? I have a boy and would like my second child to be a girl.

There isn't an accurate way. You can look under Gender in the archives for suggestions, but none of them is foolproof.

4
Posted by: Mel | 2007/02/26

Hi there,
I've got a boy, a girl and another boy, and allthough there might be no guarantee, I'm quite sure that it all has to do with your timing. If you are trying for a little girl, it's best to abstain from sex when you are ovulating, let's say 24 hours before and 24 hours after. The position also plays a part, deep penetration is needed for a boy, whilst the missionary position should do it for a girl. Also eat lots of Yogurt, Peanuts and Green veggies. This definately worked for us!

Reply to Mel
Posted by: Taz | 2007/02/21

Hi Star

You go to google and type in "chinese gender prediction calender". It will bring up a few sites and you choose one...

Reply to Taz
Posted by: star | 2007/02/21

Where can I look for chinese gender? I will be 34 the 7th of March.

Reply to star
Posted by: Jenna | 2007/02/21

how old are you? have a look at the chinese gender prediction calender, and see which months you should try and conceive. They are usually correct in predicting gender. There is nothing you can eat etc to have a girl.

Reply to Jenna