Question
Posted by: Mrs Diana | 2006/10/31

Little bit excited

I know it's still early to be excited but I thought I must share this with you. We have been trying to make a baby this month. My periods started on the 03/10/6 - 06/10/06, I new my days for evulation as I used the babyhopes websites. I have the 30day cycle and I am due for my menstruation tomorrow. I did a pregnancy test on Sunday, though I knew that it's still early, I have to miss my periods first but I said let me takes chances. The test was not clear at all. The other line was dark pin and the other one was so fainty. Has someone experienced such thing before and what were the outcomes? I told myself that I have to do another test next on the 10/11/06

A faint line could mean an early pregnancy, but it is safest to repeat the test in 3-4 days.

3
Posted by: Serina | 2006/10/31

Hi Mrs Diana and Gummi Bear

I'm also waiting my period tomorrow, I have my hpt in hand and eagerly wait the result. I feel the change in my body, I too believe I am pregnant, but just having that proof would make me better. Mrs Diana you should do a blood test, its most accurate.

I hope all of us get the answer we want tomorrow.

Reply to Serina
Posted by: Mrs Diana | 2006/10/31

Gummi Bear, nice talking to you. I will check your response this afternoon regarding your bloodtest. I have a feeling that I am pregnant. But that curiosity,, to see the 2 linessss it's so facinating. I think the blood test will give you the best results, but please let's keep the relationship and let's talk. I am a bit excited. BOTH of us we are pregnant, we must have FAITH. PLEASE LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH

Reply to Mrs Diana
Posted by: Gummi Bear | 2006/10/31

I did exactly the same, my period is due tom and then on Sunday I did a test, the line was also very faint, i did not again yesterday and today, the line is a bit darker but still very faint. THey say if there is a faint line then you are pregnant!! But i have heard op othe posting that there was a girl that was also faint and she had a bloodtest and then it was negative. But they can be wrong. they say the HPT is very accurate. I got not wait anymore and went to the hospital this mornig for a bloodtest. Should have the results some time this afternoon. If you can wait till Friday you can but I could not. I bought like 4 tests.. Maybe do another one tom or tonight? Please keep me updated on your sitaution, I will let you know mine as well. lots of baby dust for you!!!!!

Reply to Gummi Bear