Posted by: Terrified | 2008/10/21

Hi There

I had my first child 17 months ago (caeserian) and i never went for my check up after that, i never used the medication to stop my milk either as i never had much milk to start with. 17 months down the line i see that if i squeeze my nipple a see through substance comes out, it looks like colostrum to me but i have taken 2 pregnancy test and they both negative... My nipples are a bit sensitive but i dont have any other preganancy symptoms... Do you think i could be pregnant or is there any other reasoning as to why my breasts have this see through substance? What makes it harder for me to distinguish is that my period was strange this month,,, i bled for a day but it was very dark in ccolor... PLEASE HELP!!!!!

If you have had an abnormal period, pregnancy is a possibility.
Once you have breastfed, milk often still comes out if you stimulate your breasts in any way, so try not to touch them at all.