Question
Posted by: Always | 2005/06/30

Liquid - Milky White

Sometimes I get a Milky white/thick liquid on my underware, I don't believe its cum at all!! but what could it be? and is that normal? Should I be pannicing?!

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi from your description it does sound like semen.

Please post more information regarding when this happens and why you thik it is not semen.

If you are worried please see a doctor

2
Posted by: Always | 2005/07/01

Yes I am a female, So this is "discharge"? sorry but I do not know what that is exactly.

Reply to Always
Posted by: desperado | 2005/06/30

I assume you are a male? No need to worry this is normal.
Now if it's happening everyday and and in big amounts then you have to worry, but now an again is ok

If you are female, it's also normal. But with girls the discharge can increase in amount and texture certain times of the month so no need to worry.

Reply to desperado