Question
Posted by: girlie | 2003/02/10

Lips problem

Doc on my lips I have small pimples which are itching and burning and my mouth is swollen. What could be the problem and what can I take.

Girlie, it’s difficult to say what it is without being able to examine it first. It might be a form of contact dermatitis due to a lipstick or something, or it might be due to an infection (bacterial, fungal or viral). It might of course also be because you “skinnered” too much and this is the price you have to pay. LOL
Seriously though, the best would be to see your doctor if it doesn’t clear up within a couple of days. Good luck.